BYU Athletic Scholarships
Three ways to support Athletic Scholarships
- General Scholarship fund – Any $$ amount Give Now
- Give any dollar amount to help support a student-athlete.
- Annual Scholarship - $12,500 Give Now
- Fund one scholarship for one year or partner with friends to reach $12,500.
- Donor may recommend which sport the scholarship goes to support.
- Endowed Scholarship - $250,000 Give Now
- Leave a permanent legacy by giving an endowed scholarship that will cover the cost of educating student-athletes for generations to come.
- Select which sport your scholarship goes to support
- Name the scholarship to honor a friend or family member that demonstrates hard work, character and determination - the qualities our student-athletes display on and off field.
Total yearly expense to fund all 254.7 athletic scholarships at BYU: $4,000,000
Benefits of Your Annual or Endowed Scholarship:
- Meaningfully connection with BYU Student-Athletes
- Assist a student-athlete in fulfilling their lifelong athletic goals
- Personally interact with your assigned student-athlete
- Receive Legacy level Cougar Club credit
- Be a mentor for your scholarship recipient
- Choose the name of your scholarship
- Attend sport practice
- Attend Annual Scholarship Banquet
- Receive updates on your student-athlete
- Placement of personalized plaque on Scholarship Wall in Legacy Hall
We need your help!
If the number of scholarships currently funded by donors was compared to sending starting linebacker Jordan Pendleton on the field, it may look something like this.
Long-Term Goal - Fully Endow All Athletic Scholarships
“Our scholarship donations not only allow us to be a part of the team but also give us the chance to really connect with these incredible student athletes and support their successes both on and off the court. We love these young ladies as if they were our own daughters and will be cheering for them for the rest of our lives.”
Jim & Tana Evans, Women’s Basketball Scholarship Donors
overrideBackgroundColorOrImage: overrideTextColor: overrideTextAlignment: